Saturday, October 2, 2010

Today I almost faint!

I finish my tuition at po po house. I was going to Bedok Interchange by walking. I was caring The Young Scientist from po po house to Interchange. It was a hot and humid day. (like writing compo) The books was as heavy as an elephant! When I reach the Interchange I was waiting for 32 to go to Katong Shopping Centre. I then suddenly felt very giddy. Everything to me seem as if there is no shape! Only colour! But the colour was very light. I still know where is the counter. I walk towards the counter. When I reach there, I had no more energy.
I whisper,"Excuse me, I'm feeling very unwell please help me."When I finish talking.
I heard a bus driver exclaimed,"Little girl are you alright?"(in chinese)After that I drop my Young Scientist. (Don't no how many bus driver)One of them, carry me while the others (i didn't know what they did) also help me. Someone told me to rest my head on the table. After resting, I get feeling much better. I didn't knew why I started to cry. One of the bus driver put oil on my nose so would feel much better. They call 995-hospital. I was very shocked at first I thought they was joking but in the end they come. One of the staff lend me phone to call mummy. Mummy then call Yu Xuan who is at home. She come for a very long time. The hospital come first they take blood from me and test. After that Yu Xuan came. She bring me to NTUC food centre and buy me a cup of warm milk tea. Then she bring to broad 32. I then went to mummy shop and ate my dinner there.....
PS:be careful when you are outside don't let yourself faint!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment